Thank you for participating in EncoreHD Hair Magazine Volume 15 Photo Shoot!
This agreement is a legal binding contract; therefore, it is imperative that you, the client, carefully review before signing.
- A signed contract with nonrefundable deposits of $100 (per full page) is required to reserve your appointment, which is deducted off the total price of $499.00. Deposit fee(s) may be transferable when rescheduling due to an illness or family emergency. The total balance is to be paid in full a week prior to your photo session.
- Anyone purchasing (1) or more full page(s) will receive: (1) issue of magazine, (1) copyright JPEG images taken of models via email.
- EncoreHD Hair Magazine staff works according to strict time limitations; therefore, it is crucial for all participants to arrive on set at least 30 minutes prior to their scheduled time. Failure to do so will result in the following: A late fee of $35 per 30 minutes (unexcused tardy), which will be added to any outstanding balance(s). The appointment will be immediately forfeited and moved to the end of day’s shooting. EncoreHD Hair Magazine cannot guarantee all services for completion due to late arrivals.
- Facilities will not be set up for participants to flat iron, curl, or manipulate hair styles; however, it is permissible to bring combs, brushes, or sprays to polish styles while shooting. Any tools that are brought on site will be the sole responsibility of the stylist. All models must arrive on set with their stylist, be “hair ready”, and bare faced upon arrival. Professional makeup artistry will be provided for each model and applied by a certified, EncoreHD staff artist. Freelance or Salon Makeup artists wishing to be published in EncoreHD Hair Magazine are encouraged to purchase their own page(s) to showcase his/her work within this publication at the offered stylists’ rates.
- EncoreHD Hair Magazine reserves the right to use any photographs taken of its work for promotion via print and multimedia/website(s). We reserve the right to select the best photos taken to feature in current volume as it relates to desired theme. We reserve the right to refuse any work that does not meet editorial design requirements.*Clients hereby agree that all photos taken and purchased on site will remain confidential, unpublished in any way, form, or fashion until current issue is officially released by EncoreHD Hair Magazine, LLC. Failure to comply will result in immediate action taken by EncoreHD Hair Magazine: not limited to (photos not being published in this issue.
*THERE WILL BE NO STILL OR VIDEO PHOTOGRAPHY OF ANY KIND ON SITE.
- Cancellations must be made in writing via letter or email within 72 hours of scheduled appointment time in order to receive any reimbursement. Refunds will be issued and made payable via check in the name of the person or business listed as the client on this contract. Refund will include all monies paid minus the nonrefundable deposits. Any scheduled participant that does not contact EncoreHD in advance to cancel or reschedule and does not appear during the entire photo shoot session, will automatically waive their rights to reimbursements of any kind.
Please note: Volume 15 is scheduled for release Summer 2017 time frame; however, release date may be subject to change.
By filling out the form below, I have carefully read, reviewed, and accepted the terms and conditions of this contract. I hereby hold harmless, release, and forever discharge EncoreHD Hair Magazine, LLC from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other person acting on my behalf, on behalf of my estate by reason of this authorization.